Saturday, August 6, 2011

Gay pride festival in Reykjavik,Mayor in drag - photos and videos

Today there was the annual Gay Pride fesstival in Reykjavik,Iceland.
More than a hundred thousand people came to celebrate .
Mayor of Reykjavik,Mr. Jón Gnarr was in the parade ,dressed as a drag queen.
The Us Embassy walked also ,as you can see on one of the photos , in support of Gay Pride in Reykjavik.
The weather was excellent and people had great fun,as you can see and hear on the videos.
Click on the photos and they will be bigger .


















2 comments:


  1. Hi victim of four loan scams in this year, I had given up all hope of finding a real lender on the internet until I came across the testimony of Mrs. Lopez Carine where she spoke of the loan she obtained from Mr Nato. At first I did not want to believe it but given the sincerity that she had put in it, I then decided to address my request for credit to this man who answered me in less time then we started the procedure, he told me at the start that he was not personally taking any costs. After 2 days of exchange I see myself receiving a transfer slip from the Bank of Mr Nato. It was like a dream but believe me thanks to this man I was able to save my child take an apartment and start a new life. For all those who are in need, contact him at: inforamzanloan@gmail.com / Whatsapp: +1(301) 329-5298 Above all, share your testimony after receiving your loan to save others

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here no collateral required all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time and duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various bills I think you have come to the right place just 2% interest rate. Contact Us Via.email: abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete